Monday, March 7, 2016

sharing3 - Photoshop: How to Make a Realistic RAINBOW - Advanced Arcturian Lecture Series--Arcturians through Sue

*    *    *

Photoshop: How to Make a Realistic RAINBOW - YouTube




* * *


"EFECTO FOTOGRAFÍA ANTIGUA" // Tutorial Photoshop - YouTube





*   *   *
*            *            *

*      *      *

toroide
*          *          *
*              *              *
Translate/traducir/ Vertaal
Terjemahan/μεταφράζω / übersetzen 
переводити/Traduire/ переводить
 ترجم / לתרגם   翻訳する 
*               *               *



*     *     *
*          *          *

Compartiendo:

* * *



THIS IS THE FINAL STAGE OF PREPARATION by Patricia Cota-Robles





July 1, 2016
www.eraofpeace.org

2016 has been a year like no other. Day by day, we have been experiencing shifts of energy, vibration and consciousness beyond anything Humanity or Mother Earth have ever been able to withstand at a cellular level. These amazing accelerations were made possible through the invocations and the unified efforts of Awakening Humanity and the Company of Heaven. These efforts were greatly amplified by the Celestial events associated with the Equinox and Solstice, the Solar and Lunar Eclipse series, the Divine Intervention of Mother Mary and Saint Germain in May, the rare occurrence of five planets in retrograde position, and the myriad Activities of Light conducted by the millions of Lightworkers all over the world.

All of this preparation has been designed to strengthen Humanity and Mother Earth at a cellular level and to recalibrate our DNA structures so that we will be able to receive NEW patterns of perfection for the Earth. The Beings of Light have revealed that these patterns which will be encoded in Humanity’s DNA are beyond anything we have been able to fathom with our finite minds.

The Beings of Light said that even the most Awakened Lightworker envisioning the patterns of perfection for the New Earth is mostly focusing on reversing the gross mutations we miscreated after our fall from Grace. For instance, people think Heaven on Earth would be the elimination of poverty, hunger, war, hatred, disease, aging, inclement weather conditions, greed, the abuse of power, and the elimination of every other form of pain and suffering.

All of that is important, but it does not even begin to scratch the surface of the Glorious patterns of Divine Love, Reverence for Life, and Oneness that are available on the New Earth. Nor does it begin to touch the limitless patterns of bliss, ecstasy, wonder and awe that are pulsating in the Causal Body of God. These are the patterns that will be flowing into the mental and emotional strata of Earth when the Portal for the Realms of Cause over Alaska is open to full breadth August 13-20, 2016. This facet of the Divine Plan will be victoriously accomplishedonce we complete this final stage of preparation.

The Events of the June Solstice in 2016

With the influx of Light we were blessed with during the June 20-21, 2016 Solstice, the Earth and ALL Life evolving upon her reached a critical mass of 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light. This was an essential part of the unfolding Divine Plan that the Company of Heaven had been hoping Humanity would be able accomplish, so that we will succeed in opening the Portal for the Realms of Cause in August.
Humanity integrated these frequencies of 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light for several days. Then, on June 25th this incredible Light was projected through the powerful acupuncture point in the Crystal Grid System of Mother Earth located in Sedona, Arizona. The success of this event God Victoriously initiated the final stage of preparation for the events that will take place August 13-20, 2016.

During that monumental moment in Sedona, Arizona, the old Earth’s fragmented and fear-based grid of separation and duality which was formed during Humanity’s fall from Grace WAS TRANSMUTED INTO LIGHT AND REPLACED WITH A NEW 5TH-DIMENSIONAL CRYSTALLINE GRID SYSTEM. This means that the patterns of separation and duality from the old Earth will no longer be empowered or sustained by that miscreated and mutated grid system.

Encoding the New Crystalline Grid System With Patterns of Perfection

The Beings of Light said this 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Grid System is a fluid field of unmanifest Divine Potential that Humanity can now encode with patterns for a NEW Life Path. Until we can reach into the frequencies of the Causal Body of God that will be released into the mental and emotional strata of Earth through the Portal in Alaska in August, the Beings of Light have given us a template to begin encoding the NEW Crystal Grid System. We are being asked to invoke these patterns according to our Heart’s Call from now until the fulfillment of the Divine Plan in August, so that we can pave the way for much higher and more glorious patterns for Heaven on Earth.

This invocation has been given to Humanity by the Company of Heaven and it is stated in the first person so that each of us will experience it personally. However, simultaneously we are all serving as surrogates on behalf of every man, woman and child belonging to or serving the Earth at this time, because WE ARE ONE and there is no separation. We will invoke this Life Path through each person’s I AM Presence in perfect alignment with his or her Divine Plan and the highest good of all concerned.

MANIFESTING MY PATH OF LIFE

I AM my I AM Presence, and I AM One with the I AM Presence of all Humanity. As One Breath, One Voice, One Heartbeat, and One Energy, Vibration and Consciousness of Pure Divine Love I proceed.

As I invoke this Activity of Light for myself, I invoke it on behalf of every person on Earth in perfect alignment with his or her Divine Plan and the
highest good for all concerned.

During this Cosmic Moment on my Beloved Planet Earth change is easily manifesting in my life through God’s Divine Grace and Love. As each aspect of my life that needs changing now surfaces before me, I Love it FREE and Forgive myself for any perceived transgression of the Laws of Harmony and Balance.

I know I AM a Child of God, and I deserve to be Loved and Forgiven. As the changes take place, I AM experiencing a sense of inner calm, patience, and peace.

I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of all Humanity. I AM One with this Infinite Intelligence within me. With the intervention of my I AM Presence, I AM always able to make correct choices.

I Love myself unconditionally, and I AM grateful for the opportunity to change, which I now accept with deep humility and gratitude.

The Divine Power to sustain these changes is continually flowing through my newly balanced Immortal Victorious Threefold Flame. From this moment forth, I individually and collectively choose to create a life of Oneness, Divine Love, Reverence for Life, Peace, Prosperity, Vibrant Health, and all that supports my Highest Good.

My I AM Presence has taken full dominion of this Activity of Light and now, as One, I affirm:

I AM perpetually reflecting God’s Divine Love, Wisdom and Power.
I AM the Immaculate Concept of my full Divine Potential AS my I AM Presence.
I AM able to transform every aspect of my life into the Infinite Perfection of Heaven on Earth.

Now as I lift up in consciousness, I Ascend into the Realms of Illumined Truth. I pass over the Bridge to Freedomwhich is the highway of Light that connects Heaven and Earth. I enter the Pure Land of Boundless Splendor and Infinite Light which is the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline frequencies of Solar Light associated with the New Earth.

I AM ONE WITH GOD—I AM THAT I AM.

The entire Company of Heaven is standing in readiness now, and I send forth a Clarion Call into the Universe invoking my illumined brothers and sisters to come and help me in this moment of transformation. The Cosmic Tone of my Clarion Call reverberates through all dimensions, and the response comes from every corner of the Cosmos.

I see the luminous Presence of Legions of Divine Beings descending into the atmosphere of Earth. They take their strategic positions above the planet and begin forming a tremendous circle of Light as they stand shoulder to shoulder.

As One unified consciousness, One Holy Breath, One heartbeat, One energy and vibration of pure Divine Love, the Beings of Light breathe into their Heart Flames from the very Heart of God the most intensified frequencies of the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Violet Flame of God’s Infinite Perfection that Humanity and the Earth are capable of withstanding at a cellular level.

Now, the Lightworkers on Earth prepare to be the open portal through which this Divine Gift of the Violet Flame will manifest in the world of form.

Through every person’s I AM Presence the Threefold Flame blazing in his or her heart begins to expand and expand until it envelops their physical, etheric, mental and emotional bodies. As One, we experience a beautiful Blue Flame blazing through our left brain hemisphere and the left side of our body. This is the Masculine Polarity of God pulsating with the Divine Will, Power, and Authority of our Father God’s First Cause of Perfection.

Now as One, we experience a beautiful Pink Flame blazing through our right brain hemisphere and the right side of our body. This is the Feminine Polarity of God pulsating with the Divine Love, Adoration, and Reverence for Life of our Mother God, the Holy Spirit.

As brand NEW frequencies of the Masculine and Feminine Polarities of God are balanced within us, we experience rising up between these Sacred Flames the Yellow-Gold Flame which represents the Sons and Daughters of God pulsating with Christ Consciousness and the Divine Wisdom, Illumination, and Enlightenment of our I AM Presence. And as One we affirm:

I AM now enveloped in my newly activated
5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Immortal Victorious Threefold Flame.
Through this Sacred Fire, I AM the full expression of my I AM Presence here and now in the world of form.

I Now Affirm My Path of Life

I remember who I AM, and I Love and respect myself as a Beloved Child of God.

I AM enveloped in the invincible protection of God’s Light and Love as I sojourn through ALL of my Earthly experiences.

I AM manifesting perfection in my physical, etheric, mental and emotional bodies. I AM vibrantly healthy and eternally youthful.

Divine Love perpetually flows through my Heart Flame. I AM creating wonderful, Loving relationships in every aspect of my Life.

I AM fulfilling my Divine Purpose and reason for Being.
I AM financially and creatively rewarded in my job. Day by day, I AM open and receptive to the Infinite flow of God’s Abundance. I AM financially FREE!

I AM reaching my highest Divine Potential in all of my experiences as a son or daughter, a woman or man, a wife or husband, a mother or father, a grandmother or grandfather, as a relative, a friend, a co-worker, a teacher, a way shower, a steward of the Earth, a Lightworker, and a cocreator of Heaven on Earth.

I AM an exponent of Divine Family Life, including my place in the
Family of Humanity.

My Heart is the Open Door through which flows the Infinite Light of God’s Divine Love, Eternal Peace, Abundance, Wisdom, Enlightenment, Illumination, Harmony, Balance, Happiness and Abounding Joy.

Through my thoughts, feelings, words, actions, memories and beliefs I AM a living example of Divine Love, Truth, Integrity, Honesty, Tolerance, Acceptance and Reverence for ALL Life.

I communicate openly and honestly with every person I come in contact with.
I AM a compassionate and thoughtful listener.

I continually ask for guidance from my I AM Presence and I receive information and viable solutions to the various situations surfacing in my Life.
I also receive guidance that will assist me in fulfilling my Divine Plan.

I now realize through all levels of consciousness that I AM a powerful Instrument of God during this auspicious time on Earth.

I now invoke the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Violet Flame of God’s Infinite Perfection to transmute into Light every thought, feeling, word, action, memory or belief I have ever expressed in any time frame or dimension, both known and unknown, that would in any way prevent these patterns of perfection from manifesting in my Life.

I accept that My Path of Life is God Victoriously manifesting right here and right now, even as I Call.

I AM aware that I AM a multidimensional Being, and that I abide simultaneously in both the Pure Land of Boundless Splendor and Infinite Light in the Heavenly Realms and the physical world of form on the New Earth.

My Life NOW reflects the Immaculate Concept of all that I have invoked this sacred and holy day,

With my every breath I AM continually an open portal for the full magnitude of the patterns of perfection I have called forth this day from the Core of Creation. These patterns are manifesting in my Life daily and hourly.

Moment by moment the transformation into the perfection of the New Earth is occurring and these archetypes are manifesting in the lives of ALL Humanity. This is the order of the New Cosmic Day on Planet Earth.

Thank You, Beloved Father-Mother God! And so it is. I AM that I AM.

August 13-20, 2016 We Will ALL Be In Our Right and Perfect Place

We are taking a Pilgrimage of Lightworkers to Alaska to serve as the Open Door for the Light and the patterns of perfection from the Causal Body of God that will flow through the Portal of the Realms of Cause that we will open to full breadth. The vehicle for this Pilgrimage will be the 30th Annual World Congress on Illumination. This Pilgrimage will take place on an Alaskan Cruise, August 13-20, 2016.

If you have the Heart’s Call to join us we only have six rooms left. These rooms will be turned back to the cruise line on July 12th and will not be available after that date, so please respond as soon as possible. Here is the link to our website where you will get all of the information you need to participate.
http://www.eraofpeace.org/wci-2016

No matter where you are or what you are called to do during August 13-20, 2016, KNOW that this information has been brought to your awareness because you have a unique gift of Light that will help to accomplish this facet of the Divine Plan perfectly.

Listen to your heart and your I AM Presence will guide you unerringly in how you can most effectively add to the Light of the World during this Cosmic Moment.

Patricia Cota-Robles
New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose
a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

www.eraofpeace.org

FAX: 520-751-2981
Phone: 520-885-7909

New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose
PO Box 41883,
Tucson, Arizona 85717

This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is offered for FREE, it is not altered, and the proper credit line is included. Thank You.

©2016 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

The information in this monthly sharing is being given to Humanity by the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth. The Divine Intent of these celestial sharings is to encourage, empower, uplift, and inspire Humanity by allowing us to see the bigger picture during these wondrous but often challenging times.

Posted 3 days ago by Juan Pablo
* * * 
Carl Jung:

 ” One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious.”


*   *   *
Translate   /traducir/ Vertaal /

Terjemahan/μεταφράζω / übersetzen /
переводити/Traduire/ переводить
 ترجم / לתרגם   翻訳する
  * * *
* * *   * * *   * * *


Sharing:


Friday, July 15, 2016



Preparing For First Contact--Shelia's Story--The Arcturians through Suzanne Lie

7-15-16


PREPARING FOR FIRST CONTACT
By the Arcturians—Through Suzanne Lie







CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Shelia’s Story









Beloved Earth Citizens,

Sharman is “on assignment” orbiting Earth. Therefore, I will take over his role of sending regular messages to our Earth friends and family who are currently on planet Earth. We/I speak for all our Galactic Family, as we all lovingly embrace Earth and Her transmuting inhabitants.





We see that many of the humans, on all areas of your planet, are beginning to awaken and/or are fully awake to the NOW of what is occurring within and on your ever-changing planet.





We say “in and on” because, just as you humans are transmuting into your Lightbody SELF from within the Kundalini Force in the core of your Earth bodies, Gaia is transmuting into Her fifth dimensional, Lightbody planet via Her Core and Central Crystals in the center of Her planetary body.





Do you see how YOU are the planet and GAIA is you? It was when we Pleiadians came into that realization, many eons ago, that our society began our shift into our fifth dimensional expressions. As a society, we had mastered space travel, but our collective consciousness had not yet expanded into the fifth dimension.





It was once we found our safe home in the Pleiadian Cluster that we turned inward to find our highest expressions of SELF and to reflect that inner glow of SELF out into our daily life. We realize that Earth has not felt “safe” for many ages. In fact, not since the fall of Atlantis.





However, many of you who experienced the dream of Earth that was first grounded into the ancient land known as Lemuria, have taken incarnations in this NOW to assist with the completion of the ongoing cycle of “rise to peak society,” then “fall into destruction of a civilization,” then “reconstruction from the destruction” to be followed by another cycle of “rising into peak society.”





We Pleiadians finally, after also having many incarnations on dear Gaia’s Earth, found within our new world in the Pleiades how to release the polarity of “rising” and “falling” to live within the “in between” of “Unity with ALL Life.”





“How is unity with all life in between rising and falling?” we hear you asking. When you all live in unity with all life, you do not experience the ups and downs because you can feel the unconditional love of unity with all.





For an example, if you raise your arm, it just appears to be a normal action of the collective being of your physical body. However, if you were to walk over to a stranger and suddenly raise their arm for them, that person may easily feel offended. That person may think, “That is MY arm. Why are you raising it? I did not give you permission to raise my arm.”





On the other hand, if you chose to raise you own arm, it would send a neurological message throughout your entire your body and brain. Your brain, as well as the whole of your physical form, would be aware of your decision to raise your arm. You would be fully aware that YOU are in control of your body and why YOU chose to raise it.





There are certain neurological diseases in which you may not have control of your own body. These diseases are very frightening and take great courage and acceptance to live with. In the same manner, you on Earth are fully aware that there are parts of your planetary body, as well as persons on your Earth over which you feel as though you have no control.





The “power over others” group have been working very hard to keep that fear active by their many acts of violence. Therefore, you are called on to have great courage. However, in this case, the enemy is not within your own body, even though the enemy may be within your own government.





These members of the “power over others,” appear to be escalating their efforts. However, please be aware that this escalation is due to their knowledge that they are losing control of the populace over which they have reigned on and off since the fall of Atlantis.





When Atlantis fell into the ocean, and Lemuria had also largely fallen into the ocean, Gaia tipped on Her axis and almost fell from Her orbit. If many evolved Venusians, Pleiadians, Sirians, Andromedans and other surrounding worlds had not assisted Gaia with the power of their Unconditional Love and Violet Fire, Earth would have been destroyed.





All of the above beings have continually taken incarnations on Gaia to maintain Her stability. However, now that Gaia is preparing to expand her frequency back into Her fifth dimensional expressions, She needs Her current members of humanity to assist her.





The plant and animal kingdom and all the elementals of Her body are ready to make this shift. It is only the “power over other” humans who resist this transition. They resist this transition because they know that they cannot expand their consciousness into the fifth dimension.





Since you can only perceive what your consciousness resonates to, they cannot perceive the manner in which the higher frequencies of light are integrating into Gaia’s planetary body, as well as the personal bodies of those who have expanded their consciousness enough that their body can accept that frequency of light.





All of you are accepting light into your Pineal Gland, which sends that light to your Pituitary Gland, which then dispenses the light through your entire form via your endocrine system.





There are still many who cannot accept the light because they are lacking the Unconditional Love for their self to KNOW that they too deserve that higher light. We, your galactic family, remind you that even the ones lost to the darkness can accept that light.





However, those who have lived their lives in selfish gain and living via power over others do not love themselves unconditionally. Few of these lost ones were raised with love and light, and most of them were brainwashed to behave in the selfish “power over” manner that they are displaying.





We, your galactic family, remind you that evil is seldom born. Evil is usually created by someone who has NO love for his or her self. Now, these people are often the ones to act the most arrogant and pretend that they “know it all.” But they do not even know the primary rule of the third/fourth dimension, which is “energy out is energy back.”





Unfortunately, many areas on Earth have so fallen into the domination of the dark ones that the frequency rate of that area is lowered. Therefore, the dark that is going out via the consciousness of the dark ruling ones is on a slow arc of “energy out is energy back.” Hence, a great deal of darkness has been put out within your era that has not yet returned to the senders. That dynamic is about to change!





Gaia is now traveling through higher frequencies of light that are “floating through” your area of space. Because this higher light is being recognized and accepted into the physical bodies and consciousness of more and more humans, great changes are on the cusp of occurring within your world governments.





One of the changes that will occur is that people will no longer accept the lies that their governments have told them and will begin to search your Internet for the many inventions that have been held back from production because the power over others rulers are afraid to lose their “power over others.”





There has been a secret battle going on between the forces of “power over others” and the “unity consciousness with all life” members of Earth. This, fortunately, has not been a battle based on bombs. This battle is fought with your states of consciousness.





The “Power Over Others” has won this battle for many ages, but NOW that many humans on Earth have accepted the higher light into their systems, they are discovering their vast “Power Within.”





They, YOU, are remembering your true, galactic nature and allowing your fifth dimensional states of consciousness to come “online” in your physical brain. Since the state/frequency of your consciousness determines your range of perception, you can now consciously perceive the fifth dimensional frequencies of Gaia’s multidimensional planet.





As you return to the higher frequency expressions of your Multidimensional SELF, you are able to perceive the fifth dimensional expressions of light. You will likely perceive it first with your physical body.





Then when you choose to consciously accept that something new, something higher, something full of unconditional love is flowing into your body, you can consciously accept the personal transmutations that arise from raising the frequency of your body.





Many of you have allowed these higher frequencies to enter your consciousness and expand your perceptions to be able to consciously perceive our Ships, our representatives and the unconditional love that we send.





We are so very proud of your ability to awaken to your fifth dimensional perceptions, which will swiftly connect you with your fifth dimensional, and beyond, guides that are often higher frequency expressions of the “you” who is wearing a third/fourth dimensional earth vessel.





Many of you are feeling the force of Kundalini rising up and down your spinal column in anticipation of transmutation into your fifth dimensional Lightbody. Also, there are so many of you, who at great personal sacrifice, have chosen to awaken the Kundalini until you can synchronize the rise of your personal Kundalini with the rise Gaia’s Kundalini. Just as your Kundalini force will rise UP your upright, personal body, Gaia’s Kundalini will rise OUT to Gaia’s CIRCULAR body, to embrace ALL LIFE.





Yes, Gaia’s higher frequency will embrace all life. Those who cannot embrace that light will remain within the Matrix to continue their lives of illusion until they are ready to awaken. The Matrix is much like a hatchery in which the baby is safely surrounded by the hard shell until it is ready to “peck itself out of the shell” to see that there is a much bigger and brighter world outside of their shell.





There will be those who are not ready to leave their shell and will chose to live within the Matrix until they are ready to “hatch.” There are others who “have their bags packed” and are ready to return Home to the fifth dimensional reality that they perceive more and more each day.





Please remember that your “compass” is within your High Heart. Feel your High Heart in between your physical heart and your throat. Within your High Heart is your ATMA, which contains your Three Fold Flame of life. Within this Flame is your innate, Unconditional Love, Infinite Wisdom and Multidimensional Power.





Your ATMA also contains your first eight cells. These eight cells are the same for every incarnation you have ever taken on Gaia. As you awaken your innate Unconditional Love, Infinite Wisdom, and Multidimensional Power, you will activate the memories stored in these first eight cells and remember ALL your incarnations on Gaia.





If there is any darkness left in any of these incarnations, you will be able to heal it with the power of your Unconditional Love and transmute it into the fifth dimension with the force of the Violet Fire. You will then burst into your true Lightbody SELF.





Once you have awakened your Lightbody SELF, you become fully fifth dimensional. You can then chose to continue to wear your earth vessel to assist Gaia on-planet, or you can chose to return to your Ship and Galactic Family to serve Gaia from the higher dimensions.





Blessings to you all. We SEE your light and welcome your return HOME.

Shelia



end transmission



Posted by Suzanne Lie at 8:14 AM 1 comment:

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest





Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Advanced Arcturian Lecture Series--Arcturians through Sue Lie



7-13-16



Important Points from the latest

Advanced Arcturian Lecture Series











The Arcturians - through Sue Lie





Dear Readers,

There are so many wonderful points made by the Arcturians that I wanted to share some of them. Also, then you will better understand the Arcturian message in the next AALS, Advanced Arcturian Lecture Series, which will be offered in August.)





The illusion of perceiving yourselves as “ONLY third dimensional beings” is leaving the consciousness of more and more people. That illusion arose from the fear that maybe you “weren’t good enough” to be that higher version of your SELF.





Also, many of you have been connecting with your higher expressions of SELF. This connection is often either through your dream state, your meditations, your acts of creativity, and/or your higher expression of SELF who is saying to you “We are YOU! YOU are US! WE are ONE! We share your Earth vessel with you.





When we commune with you, we send our higher dimensional essence into your physical body to gain your physical attention. As we send our essence into your body, you begin to feel a sensation. At first you don’t know what that sensation is, except that it seems to occur when you feel deeply aligned with your own higher dimensional expressions of SELF.





Then, gradually, you begin to realize that when you remember to go down, down, down, through your body, and into Gaia’s core, you share your personal energy with Gaia’s planetary energy, and intermingle your personal energy with Gaia’s planetary energy. This deep grounding allows your physical body to embrace, and resonate to, a higher frequency of resonance than your physical body could embrace before.





If you feel that you have taken in more light than you can “digest,” you can say, “Can we slow this process down a bit?” In other words, you chose to “put on the breaks.” You wouldn’t get in your car and drive it if the brakes didn’t work. In the same manner, you may need to activate your “braking mechanism” when you do not feel safe enough to expand into higher frequencies of light—YET!





As you, our Earth representatives, go through this process of determining how much of your fifth dimensional frequency of SELF you can integrate into your physical body and into your physical life, please call on us, your Galactic Family. You can also call the Pleiadians, as they will be the first to land and interact with humanity.





Of course, their landings have already begun. In fact, they are waiting for you to recognize them, right on that cusp of the fourth/fifth dimension. There are many more “sightings” now, but you may wonder how you could have a group of people and 3 people see the sightings perfectly while the other 20 don’t see it at all.





This difference is based on ones state of consciousness. When ones consciousness is calibrated to the frequency of our Ships, they can more easily perceive them. In fact, many of the Ships are maintaining a frequency of the fifth dimension, but they take quick excursions into the fourth to test the limits of how far they can go just before the forces of darkness perceive them.





We do NOT want the forces of darkness to perceive us because they will create fear on Earth. They will create some kind of false flag to create massive fear to lower humanities consciousness. You have seen that Earth has had quite a few of these false flags lately, based on bombings and major shootings.





These events were all directed by the forces of darkness to create fear to lower your consciousness. When you have a lower state of consciousness you’re “just a 3D human.”

In reality, your fifth dimensional self serves as a portal to all of your multidimensional expressions of SELF.





We ask you to connect your Multidimensional SELF to your core, and your core to the core of Gaia. With this connection, you can feel how your Lightbody self intermingles with your third dimensional Earth Vessel, as well as with the core of Gaia.





Now focus your attention on your Crown Chakra, which is your pineal gland. As you open your pineal gland you feel a burst of light. Feel how this burst of light assists you to more completely feel the higher light of these higher frequencies, as they enter your Crown and expand into all your chakras.





However, you must modulate your light because if the dark ones can feel that higher frequency of light it frightens them, and it makes them angry. Then they create havoc. So we say this to you for those of you who are saying,

“Why don’t we see/feel this more?

Why don’t we know about this more?

Why don’t you just show up on our lawn?”





We, your Galactic Family, are protecting YOU. The forces of darkness could not harm any of us. But, in their attempt to harm us, they could harm you, or dear Gaia. Now, we ask you to feel your SELF as being fully protected, connect through your crown chakra with this higher light of who YOU are.





As you feel that higher light, allow it to come into the crown and your pineal gland. Then project that light onto the inner vision of your mind-screen on the inside of your Third Eye. In this manner, you can more easily perceive us.





All of the challenges you have had, and all of the challenges that you have cleared while wearing your third dimensional body, have been documented, preserved, studied by our landing party. Your going down to Earth and being a human teaches us how humans think, how humans feel, and what humans need.





When is it safe for us to show our ships? How is it safe for us to show our ships? How do we determine who is ready and who is not? YOU, our beloved grounded ones, are giving us invaluable information that will allow us to make these distinctions in humanity so that we can safely “land” into the hearts, minds, consciousness AND even some of the landed services of beloved Planet Gaia.





We would now like to explain a bit about what is actually occurring. The 3% DNA that humanity has been using, while 97% of your DNA is still functioning via the third dimensional illusion that humanity is “just physical.” That third dimensional 3% of DNA is actually in the process of being… shall we say… made into a portal.





Because that 97% DNA, which is filled with light and functions via light, is awakening. Because that 97% DNA is light sensitive, but it has been asleep, turned off, to third and fourth dimensional light. On the other hand, this 97% DNA is highly activated by the higher frequencies of light that are entering your Solar System, as well as your planet, more and more.





As you allow the fifth dimensional light to come into your physical body, that frequency of light is high enough to activate your 97% DNA. Remember, that 97% DNA is your Lightbody, but it is your un-manifested Lightbody. Then, as that DNA becomes “turned on” it activates your Lightbody. You see, your 97% DNA is connected to your fifth dimensional, multidimensional mind.





Hence, that DNA, which is in your physical body, is connected to your “Multidimensional Mind,” which is within your aura. That DNA is also projecting your inner light into your aura. Then, that inner light of your aura returns back into your DNA. In fact there is a two-way.





As the light goes out into your aura and your aura absorbs it, then it moves out from your aura and into your etheric body and into the appropriate chakras that match the frequency of that light. Eventually, the higher light moves deep into your body, and into your 97% DNA.





We are now going to give you an “Arcturians’ Energetic Weather Report.” We begin by saying that the energetic weather is, “HOT!- hot and very humid. The reason that we say “very humid” is that your Earth vessel is largely made of water, as is your Earth.





Therefore, just as your planet is largely made of water, your body is very similar to the percentage of water on the planet. But what happens as you age, it’s much like clay. You don’t want clay to get too hard. So you wrap it in this filmy net and keep it all together in a big clay pot. Then, you put the clay in the pot with water and you put the lid on. That is EXACTLY the same for your brain.





Now, with this weather report of “hot and humid” what is occurring is that as this higher frequency of light is coming into your body, you will need to make sure that your brain is well taken care of. You will need to make sure that you eat right, take whatever supplements you need, that you don’t bake yourself in the sun too much, or let your head get too hot or too cold.





Think about your brain. Think about that fact that you are in the process of using components of your brain that have been latent for every incarnation that you have ever had!





Within this NOW of the higher light entering your atmosphere, you are having more synaptic junctions. A synaptic junction is almost like a little lightning bolt. When two different concepts merge into a flash of a synaptic junction, it is much like lightning in the sky.





However, this “lightning” is in your head. That’s what we mean when we say that the energetic weather report is “hot and humid.” You will want to drink LOTS of water, have LOTS of fluid because you are transmuting your little brains into your “multidimensional Minds!”





When you are sitting meditating, doing nothing, you are using components of your brain that you have likely never used before in your entire life. So, take your supplements, look at your diet, most of all listen to your body. What does your body want? There’s no right way or wrong way because everybody’s got a different body.





Hence everybody has to listen to their body and their body will say “This is what I want.” Some of these things might seem really silly - but if your body says do it - DO IT! In closing we wish to add that, “You will ascend in YOUR way that you choose.”





Some of you were in communication with this “unknown whatever that was” your whole life. Some of you maybe are just now beginning to have communication. And what we want to say to all of you is that YOU chose when that “light would go on” within your SELF. Each of you made that choice. YOU chose that because that is what best interfaced with the mission you chose before you took this incarnation.





There is no right way to awaken. There is no wrong way to awaken. There is YOUR way. And the biggest shift from the beginning of this era - the early 50’s on - is that back then you had to have somebody tell you. There was no way that you a human could ever get this information. You had to have a guru, go to a church, pray, and follow a human leader.

However, in just one generation you grew up from being a third dimensional human that could either be pushed down or blessed by some other beings to this NOW in which YOU are the creator of your reality!

You create your reality with every thought that you choose to hold in your mind and every action or inaction that you choose as a response or non-response. Also, as you are moving into this chaos, which will be escalating because chaos always precedes change, you are being called upon to be the calm, grounded, spiritually / higher dimensionally connected one.

By “one” we mean however YOU express your SELF. You could be the person that quietly walks through an unhappy crowd and sends invisible love and light calming the crowd, and no one ever knows you were ever there or ever did it. That would be a wonderful contribution.

If you are one that will become famous and write books and have your own television show and make movies - Great! That’s what you chose. There is no right or wrong way! That is one of the blessings of this era.

In one generation, you came from an era where right was right and wrong was wrong and there was nothing in between, and advanced all the way to the era that YOU are the creator of your reality.

Also, if you think that that is a lot of change in one generation, within the incoming generation it will move towards-or even return to:

BEING ONE IN THE HERE OF THE NOW

Blessings. We are the Arcturians.

We will return in August for our next Advanced Arcturian Lecture Series

Posted by Suzanne Lie at 1:24 PM



*   *   *



*      *      *

No comments:

Post a Comment